When you need help with organizing your business and want to protect your computers from outside threats but you're on a strict budget, Integritechs' cloud computing solutions can help.
Because our services are fully scalable and available for a flat-rate fee, you’ll never have to worry about an IT cost you can't cover. With no additional IT staff needed and no initial capital investment required, you can now direct your cash to more important, business growing prospects, and leave the little things to us.
When you sign up for Integritechs' professional cloud computing services, you'll find:
- Cybersecurity – Your business's vital systems and data will be protected from loss, and theft. Cybersecurity should be a number one priority for businesses in Los Angeles. Small to mid-sized businesses are the number one target for hackers. This is because of they often have the combined good revenue and poor defenses. With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit. Integritechs' goal is to provide you with the best cybersecurity protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind.
- Hacks & Attacks – These days, hackers, attackers, and even automated web bots are all trying to gain access to your network and ultimately access your private customer and business information. When successful, the attackers can lock down your data or worse they can release your customer information to the world.
With the sheer number of security threats faced by companies, it is important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization.
- Internal Threats – Not only is it necessary to protect a network from outside threats but internal threats can also be a huge vulnerability. Part of a thorough network security plan is ensuring that employees are using best practices and are educated on their role in keeping the network safe.
- Compliance – If you store customer data, private information, or take credit cards, network security is no longer an option, but instead is a necessity. Not to mention if you must adhere to HIPAA, SOC, or any other regulations, you need a team that understands these requirements and a team that can provide the pieces necessary to keep you compliant.
How Can We Help?
Protecting your information and your customers’ data is Integritechs' specialty.
- Evaluate –We can evaluate your current network business environment.
- Assess – We will provide a complete assessment of your overall security health.
- Implement – We implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution.
Our company is the leader in cybersecurity, contact us today for more information.
Service and Support
We'll always be around 24/7 to serve your needs, and we'll monitor your systems to prevent any problems in the first place.
With our built-in data backup and secure data storage, you'll never have to worry about losing your data in the event of any disaster.
Tools you can use
When you need to control and manage your systems, we give you easy to use, intuitive tools to help you along the way.
Talk to Integritechs today about making these cloud computing services in Los Angeles work for you.